Schedule and Venue
- Every Friday at 12:00 PM in MFCB 7114 and/or online
In keeping with our orientation toward case-based teaching, this conference is a venue to discuss interesting or challenging neurovascular cases, including acute stroke treatment decisions, complex outpatient cases, and/or issues arising in telemedicine and telestroke.
- To enhance residents’ understanding of diagnostic and therapeutic issues in cerebrovascular disease, including outpatient management and remote/virtual management.
- To promote further discussion of clinical guidelines and evidentiary basis for care of patients with stroke or other cerebrovascular disease.
- The fellow will attend all case conferences.
- The fellow will informally present any cases with which they are involved that require further deliberation and/or present learning opportunities.
- Every other month the fellow will do a brief formal presentation of a patient with a relevant review of the literature.
Latest revision: 12/20/2023, Jamie Elliott, MD, PhD