The Department of Neurology at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health seeks highly-qualified candidates for a general neurology position to join our expanding clinical programs. Successful candidates for these positions will be appointed at the Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor level on the clinician-teacher or CHS track depending on experience. Candidates must hold an M.D. or DO, be board certified or eligible in neurology and have, or the ability to obtain, an unrestricted Wisconsin medical license.
Two of these faculty positions will be primarily based at the University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics (UWHC) and the William S Middleton VA hospital (VAH). Two positions will be mainly based at The American Center (TAC) and the other faculty positions will be mainly based at South Park and Meriter.
- General neurology outpatient clinic practice at UWHC/VAH, South Park or TAC
- Serve as attending neurologist on the general neurology inpatient service at UWHC/VAH, Meriter or TAC
- Develop subspecialty neurology interests if desired
- Teaching of medical students, residents and fellows, and provide continuing education programs for physicians and the public
- Opportunity to develop extramural funded clinical research program with patient-based activities.
Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in neurology and committed to contributing in an active academic department through clinical and teaching activities.
Interested applicants, please visit our job board, at Jobs at UW and submit a curriculum vitae/resume and cover letter referring to the position vacancy listing number, 272122. Finalists may be asked to provide at least three letters of reference at a future date. Questions can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unless confidentiality is requested in writing, information regarding the applicants must be released upon request. Wisconsin Caregiver law applies. UW-Madison is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.